BASIC OFF ROAD TRAINING
This lesson is suitable for drivers without experience, and essential for every rider who wants to learn how to handle their motorcycle correctly, even on difficult off road terrain. In this lesson we will learn:
- How to lift up, balance and drive the motorcycle on off road routes.
- How to drive the motorcycle at low speeds.
- Proper clutch control in particular situations.
- Correct motorcycle body position depending on the circumstances.
- Braking techniques. We will practice on slippery ground to perfect these techniques.
- Motorcycle cornering control exercises.
We end the day by practicing what we have learnt.
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
The ideal lesson for helping an inexperienced motorcycle rider discover the joys of off road driving.
All lessons are held by our experienced trainer,, Vassilis Boudros, with longtime experience in training and numerous participations in local and international competitive events of Enduro riding.
Short CV of Vassilis, includes
- • 2008 First participation in “National Rallye Racing”• 2009 Winner of the “National Championship Rallye Racing” (Enduro)• 2009 Winner of the Balkan Marathon Rallye (Open)• 2010 Winner of the “National Championship Rallye Racing” (Open)• 2010 Winner of the ΑΤΤΙΚΑ Enduro• 2010 Participation in the Ε2 category of the Panhellenic Enduro Championship• 2010 Participation in Ertzberg rodeo• 2011 Winner of the Serres Rallye (M1)• 2011 Participation in the RED BULL Donkey cross Makrynitsa Pillion
• 2012 Winner of the Rallye Raid HELLAS EVIA
• 2012 Participation in the Rallye Albania
• 2012 Southern Greece Enduro Championship
• 2012 Co-instructor in the riding school “Ride-it”
• 2013 Winner of the Hellas Rally Nafpaktos
• 2014 Participation in the GGN Sweden
• 2015 Participation in the Greek Enduro Championship – Category E2
• 2017 Ranked 2nd overall in the Albania Rally
• 2017 Ranked 6th overall in Baja Germany
- Experienced trainer with a motorcycle
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Motorcycle rent
- Personal insurance and other coverage
- Riding gear
- Anything not listed as ’’included’’ above
Full rider protective gear is mandatory for all training programs. Required gear includes a full face helmet, armor gloves, jacket with protection at shoulders, elbows and the back, pants with hip and knee armor and ankle protective boots. For off-road training we recommend a four-season riding suit, with plenty of vent areas, without inner lining to allow for maximum rider ventilation and avoid sweating as much as possible. Riders with leather lace-up boots without ankle protection will not be admitted to the training course
For off-road training we recommend the use of dual-sport tires. For “advanced” off-road training in particular, dirt tires will ensure safety in rough terrains and allow you to maximize the overall off-road riding experience
It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that their motorcycle is fully prepared for the course or event type being undertaken. We recommend a pre-event service check to avoid potential technical issues