ADVANCED OFF ROAD TRAINING
ADVANCED OFF-ROAD TRAINING Two Days Training
This lesson will help you take your off-road skills and competencies to a significantly higher level and make you feel extra safe about driving off-road.
Off-Road training transforms Enduro riding from a tiring and challenging sport to a fun game. Having expert advice and learning the correct techniques can make all the difference when you’re
out in the wilderness.
The lesson includes a quick recap of what we learned at the basic level. We will also now build on our knowledge by learning new techniques to tackle demanding, low-grip roads and we will fine-tune our skills. In this level we will learn:
- How to steer the motorcycle in difficult uphill or downhill conditions and when changing direction.
- How to adjust the motorcycle brake to the correct angle.
- The correct management of particular situations and difficult conditions so that all riders can learn how to make their own judgment.
ADVANCED OFF-ROAD TRAINING. We end with a lot of driving on trails and different types of terrain in difficult lighting conditions (low light – night).
After accomplishing the two days full of hints and tricks conveyed by our BMW Certified instructors, you will be able to master any terrain including sand sections with ease and there is nothing to keep you away from your own Enduro trip. You will definitely be fascinated when experiencing the way your feeling for the bike has been positively changed – also with regard to on-road riding.
A higher level of off road skills and competencies. No more boundaries for any motorcycle tour.
All lessons are held by our experienced trainer,, Vassilis Boudros, with longtime experience in training and numerous participations in local and international competitive events of Enduro riding.
Short CV of Vassilis, includes
- • 2008 First participation in “National Rallye Racing”• 2009 Winner of the “National Championship Rallye Racing” (Enduro)• 2009 Winner of the Balkan Marathon Rallye (Open)• 2010 Winner of the “National Championship Rallye Racing” (Open)• 2010 Winner of the ΑΤΤΙΚΑ Enduro• 2010 Participation in the Ε2 category of the Panhellenic Enduro Championship• 2010 Participation in Ertzberg rodeo• 2011 Winner of the Serres Rallye (M1)• 2011 Participation in the RED BULL Donkey cross Makrynitsa Pillion• 2012 Winner of the Rallye Raid HELLAS EVIA• 2012 Participation in the Rallye Albania• 2012 Southern Greece Enduro Championship• 2012 Co-instructor in the riding school “Ride-it”• 2013 Winner of the Hellas Rally Nafpaktos• 2014 Participation in the GGN Sweden• 2015 Participation in the Greek Enduro Championship – Category E2• 2017 Ranked 2nd overall in the Albania Rally• 2017 Ranked 6th overall in Baja Germany
- Experienced trainer with a motorcycle
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Motorcycle rent
- Personal insurance and other coverage
- Riding gear
- Anything not listed as ’’included’’ above
Full rider protective gear is mandatory for all training programs. Required gear includes a full face helmet, armor gloves, jacket with protection at shoulders, elbows and the back, pants with hip and knee armor and ankle protective boots. For off-road training we recommend a four-season riding suit, with plenty of vent areas, without inner lining to allow for maximum rider ventilation and avoid sweating as much as possible. Riders with leather lace-up boots without ankle protection will not be admitted to the training course
For off-road training we recommend the use of dual-sport tires. For “advanced” off-road training in particular, dirt tires will ensure safety in rough terrains and allow you to maximize the overall off-road riding experience
It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that their motorcycle is fully prepared for the course or event type being undertaken. We recommend a pre-event service check to avoid potential technical issues